Laine

Laine
About Laine's Life

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Only one of me!!

Only one of me
and nobody can got a second one
from a photocopy machine.

Nobody has the fingerprints i have
Nobody can cry my tears , or  laugh my laugh
or have my expectancy when i wait.

But anybody can mimic my dance with my dog.
Anybody can howl how i can sing out of tune.
And mirrors can show me multiplied
many times say,dressed up in red
or dressed up in grey.

Nobody can get into my clothes for me
or feel my fall for me or do my running.
Nobody hears my music for me,either.

I am just this one.
Nobody else makes the words

I shape with sound when i talk.

But anybody can act how i stutter in a rage
Anybody can copy echoes i make.
And mirrors can show me multiplied
many times,say,dressed in green
or dressed up in blue.

by:joo

No comments:

Post a Comment